SOLD $449,000 | June 2015
A Pleasure to Call Home!
Nestled perfectly at the end of a quiet cul de sac sits this much loved family home. Well maintained inside and out and located within a short stroll to all local amenities, this home will definitely not last long on the market!! Combined with a long list of inclusions, this home offers a remarkable investment opportunity as the current owners would like to rent the property back whilst building their new home; they are also happy to vacate.
This terrific home boasts:
- Wonderfully renovated gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & pantry
- Large open plan lounge / dining room with split system a/c & easy care floorboards
- Three generous size bedrooms (all with built ins)
- Main bathroom with tub, separate toilet & vanity
- Enclosed Queenslander room & additional outdoor entertaining area
- 5 x 5m shed with single roller door, workshop area & overhead storage
- Rustic tool sheds & huge chicken coup & vege garden
- Level, fully fenced 836sqm block with lovely low maintenance gardens
- Located within a short stroll to the park, local shops and transport