SOLD $2.5m | June 2017
“Alma Park” One of Razorbacks Finest Acreage Estates!
Showcasing gorgeous country charm with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, this beautiful homestead has been thoughtfully designed to embrace its idyllic location with exceptional use of glass & woodwork throughout. Impressive in its generous proportions, solid construction and flexible floor plan, this much loved family home will continue to excite by offering multiple light filled formal & informal living areas, numerous stunning accommodation options and gorgeous period features throughout.
The heart of the home is a stunning well – equipped gourmet country kitchen with stainless steel appliances & island bench. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the light filled casual dining domain where double French doors allow for an effortless transition to the sparkling in ground pool and sun-drenched covered alfresco area. Sit back, relax and enjoy the grandstand views & magical sunsets.
Truly a spectacular lifestyle estate nestled perfectly on approx. 14 glorious acres showcasing numerous flat cleared paddocks, two large dams, a round yard & stables, chicken coop, vegie patch and a brilliant combination of natural flora, fauna and gorgeous mature trees. Enjoy a multitude of recreational adventures, become a farmer or simply relax and enjoy the absolute serenity and fresh country air!
A dream lifestyle awaits the lucky purchaser of this stunning estate; promising semi rural living at its very best!!!
- 14 (approx.) glorious, flat acres with sublime district views
- 210m street frontage; gorgeous parklike grounds
- Light filled formal & informal living areas with combustion fireplace
- Soaring 10ft ceilings; Blackbutt flooring; decorative cornices
- Gorgeous well equipped country kitchen with quality appliances
- Four generous size bedrooms (all with storage); additional study / 5th bedroom
- Lovely main bathroom & ensuite with period features
- Sun-drenched entertaining terrace; sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Detached double garage, 105m2 American barn with 3 phase power & water; shed with shower, toilet & sink
- Horse stables, round yard, chicken coop
- 120,000 water tank, septic system; tank LPG
- Enviable location; 15 minutes to Camden or Picton; 1 hour to Sydney
Call Melissa to arrange your private tour today.